Sunday, June 5, 2016

Geometry Free Printable

Prior to Common Core, I frequently used the website regentsprep.org to help get students ready for the test.  I especially loved this formula sheet.  It included all of the formulas not given to students, and summarized important information that students need to know for the test.  The same people that created the math content for regentsprep.org created Math Bits Notebook for the Common Core test.  However, they haven't created a similar formula sheet yet.  So, of course, I had to make my own.  I've summarized formulas that need to be memorized and important theorems on one sheet.

Ideally I'd like my students to make their own, but they have a hard time discerning what information is important and what is unimportant.  I'm planning to either give students formula "self-quizzes" or have students study the sheet, then write down that they still don't know on a half-sheet, then on a 4x6 index card, then on a 3x5 index card.


*Update:  Typo fixed on 6/7/16

No comments:

Post a Comment

INB Templates

I use composition notebooks for my interactive notebooks.  An 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper (landscape orientation) cut in half fits perfectly in ...