Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Parallel Lines Posters [#MTBoSBlaugust]

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've thrown out many of my original posters.  So this summer I'm making a bunch of new posters.  My latest is for the angle relationships formed by parallel lines and transversals.  I've uploaded a few versions to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  There's the usual letter (8.5" x 11") size posters, and then I included two versions for the engineering prints you can have printed at Staples.  One version uses the full 18" x 24", and the other version has two 12" by 18" posters where you will have to cut the engineering prints in half.  (Each engineering at print at Staples costs $2.99.)



You can download a free copy of the posters from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secondary Teacher Planner

How many times have you, my fellow secondary teachers, gone to look for a teacher planner for the up-coming school year only to find that ev...