Friday, July 7, 2017

#iteachtoo Tag

Earlier this week, Megan at Too Cool for Middle School started a fun new tag for teachers.  It's the #iteachtoo tag.  You can see her video here.  I decided to the do that tag too.  You can see my video below.

If you want to participate, just answer the questions below.  Feel free to blog if you're not into the whole YouTube thing!

1.  What do you teach and where?

2.  How long have you been teaching?

3.  Did you always know you wanted to be a teacher?

4.  What is your typical #teacherootd? (Teacher outfit of the day)

5.  What do you usually bring for lunch?

6.  What is one of your favorite books about teaching?

7.  What is one of your favorite teacher movies?

8.  Who was your favorite teacher?

9.  Who are some of your favorite teacher YouTubers/ Bloggers/ Instagrammers/ etc?

10.  What is one of your best classroom management tips?

11.  What is one reason you decided to become a teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...