Friday, July 21, 2017

Secondary Teacher Planner

How many times have you, my fellow secondary teachers, gone to look for a teacher planner for the up-coming school year only to find that every planner is geared toward elementary teachers?  Even the planners that claim that they can be used for all grade levels require major adapting.  The struggle is real.  So I created a planner for secondary teachers, and it is now available in my TPT store.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8os55sj7s5fysq/Goal%20Setting%20Printable.pdf?dl=0
The planner can be customized to fit your needs.  You can plan by period (with pages for 8 or 9 period days) or by prep (with pages for 3 - 6 different preps).  I included pages for long term planning by unit and a form for creating your own pacing guide.  There are planning calendars with a Monday through Friday format if your planner is just for school and a Sunday through Saturday format if you like to include weekends in your school planner.  Also included are print-and-go versions of the 8 period and 9 period planners with two-page layout planning calendars mapped out for the full school year.

I would love to hear your feedback.  Feel free to comment or message me about anything that can be improved or added.

Today I also uploaded a free sample Sunday - Saturday calendar that you can upload here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...