Saturday, September 16, 2017

My Favorite Math Task #SundayFunday

This week's #SundayFunday prompt is to share your favorite math task.


I have already blogged about some of my favorite tasks in the past, so I'm going to link to those.  I have three activities that I love, and I couldn't choose just one, so I am linking all three.

#1:  Students discover line and rotational symmetry in this task using shapes attached to 360 degree protractors with brads.

#2:  Students experience indirect measurement using a mirror.

#3:  In my most popular task among students, students discover cross sections of three dimensional shapes using play-doh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...