Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Short & Sweet

I'm going to keep this simple.  It's winter break.  After months of doing for the children, and a whole month of doing for everyone else to prepare for Christmas, I've finally had a day (a whole day) to do for me.  I did very minimal work for school.  I did some shopping, cleaned my room (which took forever), reorganized several things, organized a huge pile of paperwork, and reorganized some of my Pinterest boards.  (For me, organization is catharsis, and the order it brings to my life breeds relaxation.)

My advice to all of the teachers out there, take some time for yourself this winter break.  Tomorrow I go back to working for everyone else.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...