Monday, August 5, 2013

Geometry Curriculum - Take Two

I've let the professional development I had last week sink in.  Here's what I'm thinking now.  I'm going to teach the curriculum that I've put together this summer.  I went over it once more and added in commentary about what is coming out for the following year, and what is not being tested this year.  It's still a little rough, but I know what's missing.  (Other resources and different assessments - I only included textbook pages for resources, and I just copied and pasted the same assessments throughout.  I also have yet to incorporate the mathematical practices.  That's the only thing I will definitely add.)

My state is basically handing us a course outline for next year, and I'm going to adapt it when the time comes, but I'm not going to worry about it this summer.

Here is my updated curriculum for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...