Monday, September 30, 2013

Project Idea

I've been trying to complete my second unit so I could share my interactive notebook progress.  Unfortunately, there have been some hiccups the past few weeks.  Next week I'll post the updates.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a project I've completed with my Geometry classes.  Last week we had a dessert reception for the parents of our freshman students.  I received some great positive feedback from them.  The most interesting was in reference to this project.  A parent thanked me for assigning it.  See the project here.  The parent said that she felt it was a worthwhile project, and that it sparked discussion at their family dinner.  It made her daughter really think about her future and the role school plays.

One parent's gratitude is enough for me to declare this project a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...