Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Updates

I'm so excited to return after a long hiatus from blogging.  My school year is about to end.  It's still 2.5 weeks away, but next Monday is my last day with my students.  Our state exam is next Friday.

Lately I've had so many blogging ideas, and I can't stop thinking about the things that I want to change for next year.  I think it's weird to be looking forward to next year when this year is not even over yet, but from what I'm reading on other blogs, it's  normal.  In fact, I like that I'm thinking more about next year now.  The things I want to change and improve are fresh in my mind.  In August/September, they won't be.  I've learned so much from my second year of teaching, and I cannot wait to share my new perspectives.  I just need to make sure I write them all down before I forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...