Friday, August 14, 2015

Geometry Standard Posters

I'm always looking for new and better ways to organize and to cut down on all of the little things I have to do that seem so inconsequential.  Our district requires us to post our objectives and standards every day.  Since the standards do not change (for now), it just makes sense to have a set pre-printed to post on my board.

I've resisted this for so long because I know that not all students will be able to see the standards from where they sit in the room.  (In fact, I probably won't be able to see the standards from where I (sometimes get to) sit.)  I finally decided to not let that hold me back for two reasons:  (1)  I am so certain that my students don't even look at the board anyway.  (2)  I keep all of the supplies for the day on a table under the board, so students can see the standard when they walk in, even if they sit far from the board.

Since I was not a fan of the standards poster sets available on TPT, I made my own.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Common-Core-High-School-Geometry-Standard-Posters-2032021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...