Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Triangles Posters [#MTBoSBlaugust]

My first year teaching I made so many posters.  By hand.  On construction paper.
Needless to say those are not my favorite.  And they are super faded.  Actually, they only exist in the past tense now.  I threw those away at the end of the year, and made new fancy posters.  Today I'm sharing my triangle posters.

I made posters for the 5 congruent triangle postulates/theorems:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Congruent-Triangle-Posters-2618060

I also made posters for the 3 similar triangles postulates/theorems:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Similar-Triangle-Posters-2695556


The posters are available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  The congruent triangle posters are here, and the similar triangle posters are here.

Don't worry.  More posters are on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...