Thursday, August 15, 2013

Math Banner Freebie!

I absolutely loved the banner Tiffany from The Learning Effect designed here.  The best part is that I have a window just like hers to showcase such a beautiful banner.  Unfortunately, it wasn't something I could use for high school.  (See what I'm saying with this whole elementary "vs." secondary thing?)  So of course, I just had to make my own.  I designed the banner to say "Welcome to Math" (because Geometry would not fit and I didn't want to exclude my Contemporary Math kids).

Each triangle measures 7.5" wide.  My window is only 32" wide, so I had to hang my banner by overlapping each triangle by about 3".  I printed, laminated, and cut out each triangle.  Then I hung each triangle individually with Scotch Mounting Squares.  (I used temporary ones to keep everyone happy, and they work very well.)

Here is the end result:
Here is your free copy of the math banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...