Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Assignment Board


Last year I shared how I organized my homework board.  Before summer vacation began, I re-aligned the tape on the board.  Some of it was peeling off and I was never totally happy with how it came out originally.  This time I measured everything. ;)  I also added more space for announcements.



The big change was on my second marker board.  Previously I just hung signs for objectives for my two classes.  (My Contemporary Math class does not get homework.)  I added spaces for common core learning standards.  I also added a space for announcements for my Contemporary Math class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...