Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer Goals

This past school year was so emotionally, mentally, and physically draining that I've really taken the time to relax (for once).  For me, my year didn't officially end until June 29th when we celebrated the graduation of our seniors.  I've taken full advantage of having (almost) nothing to do for the past two and a half weeks.  I've rested, done some home improvement tasks, and finally started to catch up on my scrapbooking.

I have so many ideas buzzing around my head, I ran to my computer to make a list.  I'm blogging it so I can hopefully keep myself accountable.
  • Geometry Scope & Sequence Rewrite (again)
  • Add class & grading policies to INB inside cover
  • Add goals page to INBs
  • Math Resources Section for INBs
    • How to Study Math 
    • How to Take Math Tests
    • Problem Solving Skills
    • How to Develop Your Growth Mindset
  • Mindset Questionnaire - to determine students' mindsets
  • List of Geometry Postulates & Theorems
  • Start the foundation for a peer tutoring organization
  • Complete my reading list
  • More posters! 
  • Write the posts that I promised to write a looooong time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...