Saturday, August 27, 2016

2015-2016 Geometry INB Unit 7 (Right Triangles) [#MTBoSBlaugust]

It's #MTBoSBlaugust 2016!  I'm challenging myself to blog daily throughout August, and you can too.  Join the fun!

See last year's INB pages from this unit here.

Here is the table of contents:


The only change I made from last year was to the Trigonometric Ratios page.  The top part of the page is a set of flaps.  The ratios are written under the flaps.  The examples are the same as they were the year before.  After the examples I added information and examples about the sine and cosine of complementary angles.  I used the lesson guide from the NYS modules for the notes and the examples.
 pdf


I am open to any ideas or suggestions you may have.  Feel free to comment below.

Editable word documents may be requested via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...