Friday, August 26, 2016

2015-2016 Geometry INB Unit 6 (Similarity) [#MTBoSBlaugust]

It's #MTBoSBlaugust 2016!  I'm challenging myself to blog daily throughout August, and you can too.  Join the fun!
See last year's INB pages from this unit here.

Here is the table of contents:


Two minor changes to this unit.  First, I expanded the "Proving Triangles Similar" page.  Note to self:  I definitely want to change this page for next year.  It's really just notes from the textbook that I have a love/hate relationship with.

I added a new page for "Indirect Measurement".  I blogged about the activity that accompanies these notes before.  I found some examples from the Internet and used the two regents questions on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for being patient as I got my new blog set up.  I am slowly releasing updated versions of old posts while I add new content.  Plea...