Which led to this...
I've since redone the web on regular printer paper, one page for each domain (because that poster won't fit into my planning binder). I then went through and brainstormed ideas for some of the standards that I wanted to improve upon for next year. I also did some internet searching for any of the standards that I couldn't come up with something for or that needed more.
This led me to revamping my scope and sequence. I tried to do this at the beginning of the summer. I re-sequenced the my units, and then that was it because I got lazy and had no inspiration to really improve anything else. So ultimately I'm thankful that I decided that I no longer want to write out all of the standards on the board anymore.
I decided to share my Geometry Scope and Sequence because I know how difficult it is to find such resources for Geometry. I may edit it over the next few days as I work with more this week to align my unit plans, so if I do, I will share any new updates in a future post.